Why use The Chesapeake Bay Group Specialists of IsaBell K. Horsley Real Estate, Ltd.?
Extensive training and experience and dedication to providing clients with the best possible Real Estate experience
Local extensive knowledge of the Middle Peninsula and Northern Neck and surrounding regions
Members of VAR, NAR, REBAC, CBRAR, NNAR
Internet Advertising on over 100 websites including Google, Trulia, Yahoo, Zillow, Homes, Front Door, Yahoo, Hot Pads, Luxury Homes, Realtor.Com
Real time personalized emails of new listings for our Home Buyers
Real time Market Snapshots for our buyers and sellers
Aggressive professional marketing including Featured Homes upgrades at Realtor.Com the number one web site for real estate
Full color brochures available in client homes and personalized immediate feedback to sellers on showings and advertising
The Chesapeake Bay Group Specialists
The specialists support Neena Rodgers and IsaBell K. Horsley Real Estate, Ltd. in all real estate endeavors. Our group is totally focused on your real estate needs. Always available and committed to providing superior service, we are committed to your satisfaction Our agents have extensive waterway and Chesapeake Bay lifestyle experience and keep up with all current trends and laws affecting you the consumer. All of our specialists have in depth experience in all facets of the real estate transaction, which ensures a smooth, trouble-free real estate closing.
“I have achieved my Platinum status and recognition as our company’s top sales agent by knowing my market and by listening to my clients. I am a REALTOR® and proudly display my ABR® designations.”
- Full time professional realtor with over 15 years experience along with her group of agents has completed 500 transactions valued at over $300 million in real estate sales
- "Accredited Buyer Representative" (ABR) – This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. The Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors awards this coveted designation to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria
- Neena has served on the Board of the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Association of Realtors
- Charter and current member of the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers Realtor Association's Honor Society
- Consecutive Platinum Producer in both the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers and Northern Neck Association of Realtors
- Twice been awarded the honor of "Realtor of the Year", which is based on sales volume and client satisfaction
- Neena is the top producer at IsaBell K. Horsley Real Estate, Ltd.
- Learn more about Neena Rodgers
Realtor,Listing,Marketing,and Transaction Coordinator
- Full time professional real estate agent with over 8 years experience, Peggy enthusiastically supports the portfolios of Neena Rodgers, The Chesapeake Bay Group, and IsaBell K. Horsley Real Estate, Ltd.
- As a Realtor and technical support, Peggy plays an integral part in the website development, marketing, advertising, transaction management, and training for the group
- Peggy has extraordinary local knowledge with emphasis on waterways and accessibility
- Committed to a platinum standard of excellence in client relationships and service, Peggy is focused on operations and is involved in all facets of the real estate transaction for the group to ensure a smooth, trouble free real estate closing
Amy Jo Southard
Starting her career in Alexandria, Virginia, Amy Jo Southard has been in the Design, Build, Sales, and Real Estate business for her entire career. Beginning with investing in Real Estate right out of college. Amy continued her love of homes with a successful Kitchen and Bath Design & Build Business, Selling Custom Cabinets, Windows and Doors as well as selling Real Estate over the past 23 years. Relocating in 2009 to the Northern Neck to be on the water and close to family. Today as a full time Realtor Amy joins Neena to help in finding your perfect home, for you and your family, in what is considered a slice of Heaven here on the Rivah.
Amy and her husband Tom reside in White Stone, Virginia where she enjoys kayaking with friends and playing pickelball at the local YMCA. The Southard's love hanging out on the Antipoison Creek, with daughter, son-in-law, and two grandson's who come often from their home in Richmond, as well as many friends from Northern Virginia. She has her BFA in Interior Design from Virginia Commonwealth University.